ESI registration

3,999.00

Category:

Description

ESI Registration

                            Employees state insurance corporation is established by the ESI act. Employees state insurance is self financed social security.It is also provide the health insurance to Indian workers.For the employees whose earning is less than 21000 per month as wages, the employer contribute 4.75% and employee contribute to ESI 1.75% so the total contribution to ESI 6.5%.

The employees registered under this scheme are entitle to medical treatment for themselves and their dependents.The corporation can set up hospital either independently or in collaboration of state government or other private entities.But the most of the hospital is operate by the state government.

 

Advantage:

  • Medical benefit
  • Sickness benefit
  • Maternity benefit
  • Disablement benefit
  • Dependants benefit
  • Un employment allowance

 

Document require for ESI registration

  • Registration certificate or license issued by factories act
  • List of partners or directors
  • Copy of bank statement
  • MOA/AOA or partnership deed
  • PAN card and address proof of factory

 

Procedure of ESI registration

STEP 1:  application preparation

STEP 2: application processing

STEP 3: ESI registration

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “ESI registration”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *